TN TRB Recruitment 2019 – 2340 Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Vacancy
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has invited online applications for direct recruitment from eligible candidates for filling 2340 vacancies of Assistant Professors in Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service for Government Arts and Science Colleges and Colleges of Education for the year 2018-19.
Tamil Nadu Announces Massive Assistant Professor Recruitment. Details Here
TN TRB Chennai Recruitment 2019: If you are government job seekers and preparing for teacher jobs then you have the golden opportunity here. Yes, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai has invited online applications for the posts of Special Teachers (Physical Education, Drawing, Music, Sewing) in School Education and various Departments. TN TRB, Chennai Recruitment 2019 is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who were waiting for Assistant Professor Vacancies.
Candidates should not be above 57 years as on July 1, 2019. The candidate should have a PG degree in relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and should have passed NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject or Post Graduate in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from competent authority of the concerned University – to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification). Check details on educational qualification in the notification.
Tamilnadu TRB Asst Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Conducting Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
- Name of the posts: Assistant Professor
- Total no. of vacancies: 2340 posts.
- Notification No: 12/2019
- Type of Job: Government Jobs in India
- TN TRB Notification Date: 28th August 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 4th September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application through online mode: 24th September 2019 05:00 PM
- Date of Certificate Verification and Interview: Will be announced later
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: http://trb.tn.nic.in/
Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Vacancy
- Name of the posts: Assistant Professor.
- Total no. of vacancies: 2340 posts.
The splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- Backlog Vacancies-81
- Shortfall Vacancies-4
- Current Vacancies-2252
- To teach differently-abled (Deaf Candidates) in Tamil and Computer Application subjects (Spl recruitment for Presidency College, Chennai-3.
TN TRB Asst Professor Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject. (or)
- A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D. in the relevant subject awarded
as per UGC norms.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Jobs Selection Process
The TN TRB recruitment process involves the following stages.
- Document Verification.
TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs Salary
- Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/- – Level 10.
trb.tn.nic.in Assistant Professor Application Process
The TN TRB Recruitment 2019 Apply online link will be active from 4th September 2019 upto 24th September 2019 @ http://trb.tn.nic.in/ Follow these simple guidelines while filling the application form.
How to Apply for TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019?
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- On the homepage, find the link “Assistant Professors for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education – Notification”.
- Read the full details mentioned in the official TN TRB Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- The list of certificates to be uploaded during online registration is as follows.
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- +2 Mark Sheet
- Degree Certificate
- PG Degree Certificate
- PG Consolidated Mark Sheet
- NET / SLET etc., Certificate
- M.Phil Degree if any
- Ph.D. Degree if any
- Experience Certificates
- Community Certificate
- Proof for claiming Tamil Medium reservation (PSTM) if any.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST aspirants: Rs. 300/-.
The fee payment can be done through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).