Admit Card for UGC NET December 2018 Exam released, Check All Details Here
The admission letter for the UGC Net 2018 exam is available from on 19th November, 2018. Please let us know that the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test UGC NET 2018 examination is to be conducted across the country by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from December 18, 2018 to December 22, 2018.
For the first time, this examination is being organized in the online mode by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Let us know that the NTA had sought applications for the first UGC Net Examination in September.
After completion of its application process, the candidates are now waiting for the admission card. According to the NTA, the admit cards will be issued on the website from 18th November. Candidates can download the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card with their registration number and password and remove their print.
- There will be two papers- Paper I and Paper II.
- Both will be held in two separate sessions.
- Candidates must be present for both examinations to pass the exam.
UGC NET December Admit Card 2018: NTA will release the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card in the online mode and the students will have to remember to carry it on the exam date. The admit card will be available a few days before the exam. The admit card for UGC NET Dec 2018 shall carry some crucial information such as the guidelines to be followed by the students in the exam hall. The registered candidates will be able to login to their account and get the NET Dec 2018 admit card. After checking your UGC NET 2018 Admit Card, the students must keep in mind to take at least 2 printouts of the same so that just in case they lose one, they will have another one. Through this article we will help you in understanding how they can get the admit card for UGC NET Dec 2018 exam, what guidelines will the students have to follow on the exam day and more.
On October 21, 2018, the exam dates and shift of UGC NET has been announced. The exam will start from December 18, 2018, and will continue up to December 22, 2018. In order to attempt the exam, the candidates will require the UGC NET Dec Admit Card 2018. Get here more information about UGC NET Dec Admit Card 2018 on this page.
UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card
We shall discuss the complete procedure to Download the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card but first let’s just have a look at the below mentioned Important Dates for the UGC NET Dec 2018 exam.
UGC NET December 2018 Date of Shift for Exam
The National Eligibility Test occupied 05 days to be held in the entire country. Each day there will be two shifts for the exam. In each shift, there will be two papers which candidates have to attempt. So there will be ten sifts for the exam to be concluded. Check the detailed schedule of UGC NET December 2018 from here.
|Date||Shift I||Shift II|
|18 Dec 2018 (Tuesday)||9:00 am to 1:00 pm||2:30 pm to 6:00 pm|
|19 Dec 2018 (Wednesday)||9:00 am to 1:00 pm||2:30 pm to 6:00 pm|
|20 Dec 2018 (Thursday)||9:00 am to 1:00 pm||2:30 pm to 6:00 pm|
|21 Dec 2018 (Friday)||9:00 am to 1:00 pm||2:30 pm to 6:00 pm|
|22 Dec 2018 (Saturday)||9:00 am to 1:00 pm||2:30 pm to 6:00 pm|
How to Download the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card?
The students who want to appear for the UGC NET Dec 2018 exam can have a look at the below-mentioned steps for getting the ugc net Admit Card. Candidates must make sure that they have the login credentials as received at the time of filling the application form.
Step 1 – Click on the direct link above/Visit the official website of NTA.
The first thing that the students have to do is that they have to click on the direct link that will be available soon. Students can also visit the official website of NTA i.e www.nta.se.in. We will The official website may take some time to load but the students must wait patiently.
Step 2 – Give the Login Credentials
Next, the students will have to give their login credentials. After giving the login details, a new page shall load and the students will be able to see their Admit Card on the screen.
Step 3 – Next, the students will have to download the ugc net admit card and make sure that they duly check the information printed on the admit card. Now, the students must make sure that they take at least 2 printouts of the Admit Card.
What will the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card Carry?
The Admit Card for UGC NET Dec 2018 will not be just a regular document. The students will also be having some crucial information on it that makes it a very important document for the UGC NET Dec 2018. The UGC NET Dec 2018 admit card will have the following details on it.
- Name – The Name of the candidate as provided while filling the UGC NET Dec 2018 application form.
- Exam Date – The exam date of the UGC NET Dec 2018.
- Exam Centre Details – The address of the exam centre i.e the venue details.
- Candidates Registration Number/Roll Number – The registration/roll number of the candidate. The students must cross-check their roll number from the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card while they write it.
- Other information related to the UGC NET Dec 2018 exam.
A Few Guidelines that the students have to follow in the Exam Hall
There are a few guidelines that have to be followed by the students in order to maintain the decency and a comfortable environment in the exam hall. Any misbehavior in the exam hall related to anything, harming anybody, causing trouble for other candidates or raising ruckus in the exam hall will result in cancellation of the UGC NET Dec 2018 exam for the guilty.
- The students must check their pockets and Purse for any kind of study material, slips, smart phones, calculators or any kind of smart watches or any sort of wired/non-wired equipment. Carrying anything other than the ugc net admit card or any document allowed by the NTA in the exam hall is prohibited and shall not be acceptable.
- Candidates must make sure that they help in maintaining silence in the exam hall. However, if they have any query or need technical assistance, the examiner will be there to help such a candidate.
- Students must make sure to not write anything on the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card, hand or desk in the exam hall. The candidate causing such nuisance shall be refrained from giving the exam and no arguments shall be entertained.
- Candidates must make sure that they reach the exam centre at least 30 mins before the exam hall.
- The students must keep ready the UGC NET Dec 2018 Admit Card and show it to the examiner when asked.
- The exam superintendent or the examiner will be giving out the important information and some guidelines which the students must first listen and then move on to the later formalities of the exam.
After the examination we will also update the answer keys and result.
After downloading the admit card, it is mandatory to cross-check the admit card, as the admit card should be error free for taking the easy entry in the exam hall. We are providing the sample of the particulars here.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Application Number
- Email ID
- Name of conducting body
- Date of Test
- Venue of the test
- Subject code
Note: It is mandatory to carry admit card in the exam hall, otherwise candidates will not be allowed to give the exam.
How to Resolve Discrepancy on UGC NET Dec Admit Card 2018
After downloading the admit card if candidates found any discrepancy then he/she has to communicate on the helpline number with NTA.
The candidates have been provided the time frame for doing so. The candidate has to approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. in the given schedule.
What to Carry Along With UGC NET Dec Admit Card 2018
Candidates have to carry the following documents along with the admit card. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- One Passport size photograph
- One original government authorized identity proof (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card).
- PWD certificate (if applicable).
|GC NET Dec 2018||Paper I||Paper II|
|Number of questions||50||100|
|Marks per question||2||2|
|Type of question||Objective||Objective|
|Compulsory||All are compulsory||All are compulsory|
|Time||1 hour||2 hours|
|Subject||General nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate||Based on the subject selected by the candidate|
Exam Center of UGC NET Dec 2018
- The candidates have to appear on the provided center on the admit card. However, candidates can choose the center while filling the application form. Maximum four cities can be selected by the candidates after selecting the candidates have to set them in the preference.
- This time NTA has increased the number of cities where the exam is going to be conducted. UGC NET Dec 2018 will be conducted into 226 cities. While the previous exam conducted by CBSE was held in 84 cities