UGC NET 2018 December Correction window opens, check guidelines here
The National Testing Agency (NTA) recently notified that the UGC NET December 2018 application form correction window would open from (Monday, October 8, 2018) at 10.00 AM.
The candidates would be able to make changes in all the fields of the UGC NET online application forms till 11:50 PM on Sunday, October 14, 2018. The candidates who wish to make changes in their UGC NET December 2018 Application form are advised to visit the official website of the exam – ntanet.ac.in.
The UGC NET December 2018 application form correction facility is available only to those candidates who have already successfully submitted the application form along with the requisite fee on or before September 30, 2018.
As per NTA, a large number of discrepancies have been reported in photograph and/or signature image/upload. The NTA has said that the application forms of the candidates would be rejected if following issues are reported:
- Unclear or hazy photograph
- Too dark or colourful background
- Incorrect size or dimension e.g. Stamp size photo
- Red-eyes due to improper flash
- Focus not on face
- Looking down or here and there, and not looking straight at the camera
- Selfies with people or scenery in the background
- Dark sun glasses or fancy glasses hiding face/eyes
- Invisible signature due to poor scanning or very small size
- Horizontal photograph & vertical signature
- Writing name in capital letters instead of signature in running handwriting.
- Drawing a line or fancy circle instead of a signature
The UGC NET December 2018 examinations are scheduled to be held in between December 9 to 23. The admit cards for the examination would be released on November 19, 2018.
Please note, in case the image is found to have any of the errors provided above, and not rectified by October 30, the application forms may be rejected. NTA would not allow any changes beyond the specified dates. The examinations are scheduled between December 9 and 23. UGC NET 2018 December Admit Cards would be released on November 19, 2018.
Respected Source: TOI