UGC NET 2018 December Exam Online Application Start Now, Know How to Fill The Complete Form.
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted to select the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and the award of Junior Research Fellowship. As per a recent announcement by the HRD Ministry, the examination will now be conducted by the newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA). In fact, UGC NET 2018 December session would be the first exam of the agency.
NTA UGC NET December 2018 Exam Dates: NTA has announced exam schedule for December 2018 session UGC NET Exam. According to NTA, the exam is scheduled to be held between 9th to 23rd December 2018. Application form for December exams will be available from 1st September 2018.
As per Officials reports the NTA NET Dec 2018 Application Start 1 day before of schedule time e.g. 31 August 2018 (Evening)
UGC NET 2018 December Exam Online Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result
UGC NET 2018 December Eligibility Criteria
Students should apply after reading the eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC NET 2018 exam:
- Age Criteria: For Junior Research Fellowship the upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st January 2018. No age limit is described for the assistant professor.
- Relaxation of 5 years is given in the upper age limit for OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category.
- Relaxation will also be provided to the research experience students.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have the Master’s degree or equivalent from UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam has to be passed in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science.
- Minimum Marks: Students should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category students.
- Appearing Candidates: Students those appearing in the final semester of the master’s degree can also apply.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% of relaxation for Ph.D degree holders in aggregate marks. Such students should have a Master’s degree examination shall be completed by 19th September 1991.
UGC NET Application Date 2018
Here, we have updated the official exam schedule for the UGC NET 2018 exam:
|Application form release||1st September 2018|
|Last date to submit application||30th September 2018|
|Last date to pay fee||1st October 2018|
|Exam date||9th – 23rd December 2018|
|Starting of online application form||6th March 2018|
|Closing date of submission of the form||12th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date to pay the fee||13th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Corrections in application form||25th April to 1st May 2018|
|UGC NET Exam Date||8th July 2018|
For UGC NET 2018 registrations, candidates need to fill the application form in the online mode.
To fill UGC NET 2018 application form in the online mode, candidates first need to visit the Login Page of UGC NET website and click, “Apply for NET 2018” link. On clicking the link, a new page will open. Click “Proceed to Apply Online” link present at the bottom of the page. Thereafter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
How to Apply for UGC NET December 2018
By following the steps given below, students can fill the UGC NET 2018 application form:
Step 1: Registered Online
- Students must visit the official website link of UGC NET (link will be given above).
- Click on the link related to “Apply for NET December 2018”.
- Go through the “New Candidate Registration” section.
- Click on the “Apply for December 2018” option.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- The authentication form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter details like Nationality, State/UT which you belongs, Select Identification Type, Identification Number, Candidate’s Name, DOB, Gender, etc.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the authentication process is done, candidates can proceed to fill the application.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form.
- After submitting the details, an Application Number will be generated.
Step 2: Upload Images and Signature
Next, candidates need to upload their scanned images and signature. The scanned images and signature should be in JPEG format.
The size and dimensions of photo image are as mentioned below:
|Size of photo image||Greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb|
|Dimensions of photo image||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)|
The size and dimensions of signature image are as mentioned below:
|Size of signature image||Greater than 4 kb and less than 30 kb|
|Dimensions of signature image||3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height) only|
Step 3: Pay UGC NET Application Fee
Candidates can pay UGC NET 2018 application fee in two ways:
• Bank challan: Candidates need to select a bank (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI) in order to deposit the application fee through e-Challan mode. As soon as candidates select a bank, an e-challan will be generated. Candidates need to take a printout of the e-challan and deposit it at the nearest branch of the bank selected.
• Debit/ credit card: Candidates need to select the debit/ credit card option present on the page and pay the fee electronically.
|Category||UGC NET Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs 250|
Step 4: Download the Confirmation Page
Lastly, candidates need to take a printout of the Confirmation Page and keep it for future reference.
Thereafter, UGC NET 2018 application process will be complete.