NTA to Release UGC NET 2019 Admit Card on May 27 at ntanet.nic.in: Steps to download
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit cards of the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 on May 27 on the official website, the link for which is ntanet.nic.in .
UGC NET JUNE 2019 Admit Card: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the UGC NET JUNE Admit Cards of the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 on May 27. All the candidates can download the NTA UGC NET admit cads from the official website of ntanet.nic.in . The NTA UGC NET 2019 will be conducted on June 20, 21, 2019 and June 24 to 28, 2019.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting UGC-NET to the NTA. UGC NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘for Assistant Professor’ and ‘for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in Indian universities and colleges.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Official Notice
“The candidates are hereby informed that the downloading of Admit Card of UGC NET June 2019 will take place from 27th May 2019. For more updates or latest news keep visiting the website of NTA UGC-NET: https://ntanet.nic.in ,” read the official notice released by NTA.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Admit Card: Here’s how to download
- Log on to the official website, ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘admit card 2019’
- Enter the required details
- Click on submit
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take print out of the same for future use
NOTE: No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on date and timings other than that allotted to them in their admit card.
NTA UGC NET 2019: Candidates must bring the following documents to the test centre:
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card). The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Exam Details
The UGC NET exam will be conducted for three hours’ duration.
Paper 1: 50 questions for 100 marks (The questions will be generic in nature, intending to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate)
Paper 2: 100 questions for a total of 200 marks (This will be based on the subject selected by the candidate)
Candidates will not be permitted to enter into the Examination Center after 8.30 am in first shift and after 1.30 pm in second shift.
UGC NET 2019: Helpline number
UGC NET has introduced two new helpline numbers for candidates appearing in the exam 8076535482 and 7703859909. Candidates facing any problem related to Admit Card may call on these numbers from May 15, 2019, to May 22, 2019, between 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM.