UP Police Recruitment 2018: Vacancy, Apply Online, Age limit, Syllabus, Bharti Notification
UP Police 2018 complete details have been released now. According to UP Police 2018 Vacancy notification, there are 41,250 vacancies. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) invites eligible candidates to apply online as per schedule. Get here complete details of UP Police 2018 such as notification, application form, age limit, relaxation in age limit, syllabus.
UP Police 2018
In Uttar Pradesh police UP Police 2018 bharti is for the posts of Reserve Citizen Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary, in pay band 5200-20200 grade pay 2000, as per new pay scale pay matrix 21700. Important dates for it are as follows:
|UP Police 2018||Dates|
|Start of application form submission||22 Jan 2018|
|End of application form submission||22 Feb 2018|
|Last date to pay application fee||23 Feb 2018|
Below are all the key details of this recruitment. To start with you can see the vacancy details – how many vacancies there are in each category. Then is the age limit and relaxation. After that you can see how to apply and syllabus.
UP Police 2018 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board published UP Police 2018 Notification at its official website, uppbpb.gov.in. The notification has six pages. It is important for you to first read it and then apply. You can download the notification as a PDF file and read it in your web browser. Or you can print the PDF file and read it at your convenience.
- Download here: You can download the UP Police 2018 Notification here.
- Download here: You can download the UP Police Constable 2018 Notification here.
UP Police 2018 Vacancies
There are 23,520 vacancies of Reserve Citizen Police, and 18,000 vacancies of Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary. They are as follows:
|Category||Reserve Citizen Police||Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary||Total|
UP Police 2018 Eligibility – Gender
Dear candidate, you may please note that the “Reserve citizen police” post is open for male as well as female applicants. However the “Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary” is only for male applicants. Female applicants cannot apply for it.
UP Police 2018 Age Limit and Relaxation
In order to be eligible for the recruitment, you should have age that is within age limit. Age limit is as follows:
- If you are a male candidate then as on 01 July 2018, you should be between 18 to 22 years old. This means that your date of birth should be between 02 July 1996 and 01 July 2000.
- If you are a female candidate then as on 01 July 2018, you should be between 18 to 25 years old. This means that your date of birth should be between 02 July 1993 and 01 July 2000.
You should note that for age limit on SC, ST, and other such categories the upper age limit will be as per rules applicable at the time of publication of vacancies.
UP Police 2018 Eligibility – Educational Qualification
You should have completed class 12th, or equivalent, from a recognized board.
UP Police 2018 – Reservation
At the time of recruitment, as per regulations of the personnel department of Uttar Pradesh, only the domiciles of Uttar Pradesh will get reservation.
There are horizontal reservations for dependents of freedom fighters – 2%, ex-servicemen – 5%, home guards – 5%, and for females in reserve citizen police – 20%.
UP Police 2018 Application Fee
The application fee for all categories of applicants is Rs 400 (four hundred only).
You can pay application fee in any of the following modes:
- Online: Use credit card, debit card, internet banking.
- Offline: Use e-challan.
UP Police 2018 Application Form
You can apply online. In the form, you will upload recent colour photograph and signature. The colour photograph should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in which your face should be visible in at least 70%. You can make a box of this dimension, place photograph it and scan the photograph. The photograph should be in JPEG, JPG, JPE format and should be between 5 KB to 20 KB.
UP Police 2018 Bharti
Now that you have decided to apply, you should know how you will get selected. This selection process is taking place as per latest government regulations as amended from time to time. The following things are taking place in UP Police 2018 Bharti.
UP Police 2018 Written Exam
Types of questions: The written exam will consist of multiple choice questions. There will be a single question paper.
- Marks: The maximum marks that you can score in this exam will be 300.
- Subjects: Questions will be on general knowledge, general Hindi, quantitative and mental ability, mental aptitude, intelligence quotient, reasoning ability.
- Negative marking: Marks will be deducted upon answering a question incorrectly.
UP Police 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of written exam is available on the official website.
UP Police 2018 Physical Standards Test and Document Verification
The physical standards test for UP Police Bharti 2018 will be done along with documents verification. Those candidates who qualify written exam will be able to appear in PST and document verification. The number of candidates who will be called for this process will be as per government norms and number of vacancies.
Documents that you must have for document verification are as follows:
- Educational qualification proof and age proof: Class 10 and 12 or equivalent marksheet and certificate.
- Preferred qualifications proof if applicable: This can be certificates such as DOEACC / NIELIT society’s computer O level certificate, minimum 2 years serving in regional services certificate, National Cadet Corps B certificate.
- Reservation and age relaxation proof if applicable: The documents which are applicable in this case are as follows:
- Uttar Pradesh domicile
- OBC candidates should have category certificate by state government (01 April 2017 or later but before last date of application form of UP Police Bharti 2018).
- SC and ST candidates should have category certificate by state government (before last date of application form of UP Police Bharti 2018).
- Dependents o freedom fighters must have certificate by state government in approved format.
- Ex-servicemen should have unit discharge certificate, no objection certificate by unit commandant, Indian special army certificate of education issued.
- District commandant, home guards issued service certificate. As on last date of application, home guard should have completed at least 3 years of service.
- Certificate issued by the working staff of Uttar Pradesh state seeking age relaxation. It should be as per format.
Physical Standards for Male Candidates
- Height: Your height should be at least 168 cms if you are UR / OBC. If you are ST candidate then your height should be at least 160 cms.
- Chest: UR/OBC/SC candidates must have minimum chest should be 79 cms and on expanding it should be84 cms. ST candidates should have 77 cms and 82 cms normal and expanded chest respectively.
- Chest Expansion: Your chest must expand at least 5 cms.
- Physical Standards for Female Candidates
- Height: Your height should be at least 152 cms if you are UR/OBC. If you are ST then your height should be at least 147 cms.
- Weight: Your weight should be at least 40 kgs.
- UP Police 2018 Physical Fitness Test
Those candidates who go through documents verification and physical standards test, and clear them, can attend physical fitness test. It is qualifying in nature. In this, make candidates do 4.8 Kms run in maximum 25 minutes, and female candidates do 2.4 Kms run in at least 14 minutes.
UP Police 2018 Merit List and Selection
Those candidates who clear physical fitness test, their names will be arranged in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained in written exam. There will be separate merit lists for each category. The merit will be presented to the higher authorities after which candidates will undergo medical test and character verification.
Respected Source – Aglasem