The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of CDS Examination (II) 2015. The candidates will get the results from the official website, the link for which is upsc.gov.in
How to check UPSC CDS (II) Results?
- Go to the official website – upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link, ‘Final Result – CDS (II) Examination 2015‘
On clicking the same, the results will see their results on the screen. They must take a printout for future use.
A total of 261 candidates have been selected on the basis of CDS (II) results.
Number of vacancies is as follows:
- Indian Military Academy – [including 25 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificates (Army Wing) holders]: 200
- Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Executive – (General Service) including 6 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing) holders]: 45
- Air Force Academy – Hyderabad: 32
The verification of the date of birth and educational qualifications of these candidates is still under process by the Army Headquarters. The candidature of all these candidates is, therefore, provisional on the scores. Candidates are requested to forward their certificates, in original, in support of date of birth/educational qualification etc claimed by them, along with attested copies thereof to Army Headquarters/naval headquarters/air headquarters, as per their first choice.
For any further information, the candidates may contact facilitation counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission’s Office, either in person or on telephone numbers 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 between 10 am and 5 pm on any working day.