Xavier Aptitude Test Free Mock Test Paper –
XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test is the entrance exam organized by Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur. However, it is conducted by the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) for admission in XLRI and many other top tier management institutes of India. XAT is considered to be one of the toughest MBA entrance exams in India that calls for complete dedication and awareness. This year XAT was conducted on 3rd January 2016. The difficulty level of current year XAT exam was tougher than that of XAT 2015. There was a slight decrease in number of question i.e. 83 from 85 in the XAT 2016 exam. Keeping the above said facts in mind the cutoff will be lower than last year’s cutoff.
To help you get your estimated score, T.I.M.E. & Test Funda, an MBA coaching institute has released the XAT 2016 answer keys for SET A, B, C, D.
Check the Unofficial XAT 2016 Answer Key – (Link are being updated depending on the announcement of the answer keys by respective institutes)
To download XAT Answer Key 2016 by T.I.M.E. – Click Here
To download XAT Answer Key 2016 by Test Funda – Click Here
New Changes in Exam Paper Pattern
The paper will consist of four sections namely:
- Verbal and Logical Ability
- Decision Making
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge.
The marks obtained in the GK section will not be used for determining the percentile and cut off at first stage of selection. However XLRI and some other Associate Member Institutes may use it at the time of final selection.
XAT Exam Paper Pattern:
XAT test is conducted offline, it is a pen-paper based exam. The duration of the exam is 3 hours, which will be held from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm.
The Changes introduced in XAT 2016 exam paper pattern are as follows:
- The number of questions in the paper has been reduced to 78 questions.
- The time allotted for the examination has been increased by 20 minutes.
- The candidates shall have 170 minutes to answer 78 questions.
- The level of difficulty of the questions has been brought down, so that students can attempt as many questions as possible in 170 minutes.
- In XAT-2016, students have a choice of not attempting 13 questions. Beyond this, any unattempted question will carry the negative mark of 0.05
- The time allowed to answer both GK and Essay would be 35 minutes.
- The number of questions in the GK section have been reduced to 25
XAT 2016 Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination and interview.
XAT 2016 Question Papers With Answer Key Download
1) XAT 2015 Question Papers with Solution
2) XAT 2015 Question Papers with Solution
3) XAT 2014 Question Papers with Solution
4) XAT 2014 Question Papers with Solution
5) XAT 2013 Question Papers with Solution
6) XAT 2012 Question Papers with Solution
7) XAT 2011 Question Papers with Solution
8) XAT 2010 Question Papers with Solution
9) XAT 2009 Question Papers with Solution
10) XAT 2008 Question Papers with Solution
The following table brings to you the tentative XAT 2016 Important Dates.
XAT 2016 Important Dates
|XAT 2016 Notification||Friday, September 4, 2015|
|XAT 2016 Application start date||Friday, September 4, 2015|
|XAT 2016 Application ends||Thursday, December 10, 2015|
|Last date to change test city preference||Thursday, November 26, 2015|
|XAT 2016 Admit Card||Sunday, December 20, 2015|
|XAT 2016 Exam||Sunday, January 3, 2016|
|XAT 2016 Official Answer Key||Second week of January, 2016|
|XAT 2016 Result||Last week of January, 2016|
XAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
• Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university from India/abroad are eligible to apply.
• Candidates who are completing their final examination can also apply.