Study In Canada’s 3rd Largest University, 2nd In Ontario
At York University Certificate Program: York University is known for championing new ways of thinking that drive teaching and research excellence. Meaningful and sometimes unexpected careers result from cross-disciplinary programming, innovative course design and diverse experiential education opportunities.
The Professional World Moves Fast. We Make it Easy for You to keep up.
Today’s professional landscape demands more from you than ever. In turn, you demand more from your continuing education. We hear you, and we’re up to the challenge.
The School of Continuing Studies at York University offers a constantly evolving roster of continuing education programs, designed to help you reach your goals (whatever they may be). We don’t do things like other universities. Our unique cohort program structure goes above and beyond the usual continuing education experience, offering our students:
- Faster completion times
- Flexible study formats
- Opportunities to develop the cross-functional skills sought by top employers
Are you interested in developing specialized knowledge and continuing your education in a particular area of professional practice? Our certificate programs are designed to complement and build on previous academic study and practical work experience.
Our Continuing Education Certificates will Provide you With:
- Real-world skills that you can apply today
- Maximum opportunity for learning in small and intimate classes, and with practical application tips
- Hands-on learning activities
- Contact with dedicated instructors who are working in the profession
- A network of people working in the field
York University’s School for Continuing Studies is pleased to offer access to career related information and premium resume templates to our Certificate students.
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Accounting
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Digital & Content Marketing
- Post-degree Certificate in Human Resources Management
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Public Relations
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process.
Apply Now : Fill the form on the below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founded – 1959
- 2nd Largest University In Ontario, 3rd In Canada
- 46,400 UG Students
- 5,900 PG Students
- 6,200 International Students from 178 Countries
- 280 International University Partners
- 7,000 Faculty Staff
YORK UNIVERSITY GRADS GET JOBS
Did you know that 87% of our grads have jobs within 6 months of graduation. Hear what’s next for some of our recent grads.
- 6,000+ employers recruit here annually
- York offers one-on-one career planning & development workshops with our career centre
- Global alumni network of 275,000 worldwide
WORLD CLASS RANKINGS
- York was ranked top 100 universities in the world in Social Sciences and Arts & Humanities in the 2014 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- York’s History and Geography programs were ranked top 10 in Canada and top 100 globally in the 2014 QS World University Rankings, while the Communication Studies, Linguistics and Philosophy programs ranked top 10 in Canada.
- Osgoode Hall Law School was ranked the top law school for faculty quality and national reach by Maclean’s magazine.
- The Schulich School of Business’ MBA program was ranked #1 in Canada by The Economist, Forbes and Canadian Business.
PROFESSORS WHO ARE GLOBAL THOUGHT LEADERS
98% of York professors have the highest qualifications in their fields. Their academic achievements and real-world impact help make your university experience rich, inspiring and meaningful.
- York U is honored to employ 26 distinguished research professors who have had a major impact, both at York U and internationally.
- York U hosts 34 of the country’s top scholars with the title of Canada Research Chair.
- The York U community includes 28 active fellows of the Royal Society of Canada who are accomplished Canadian scholars, artists and scientists.
- York U students gain a unique global perspective, with visiting professors from more than 280 international partner universities.
- Our professors provide experiential learning opportunities (internships, research, field study) both inside and outside the classroom.