DU SET 2016 Notification : Check out Important Dates
The University of Delhi has released exam dates for Delhi University SET 2016 (DU – Super Specialty Entrance Test 2016), which will be conducted on June 11 and 12, 2016. All the candidates can check out the list on the official website as per the programme they have applied for.
List of courses offered:
Doctor of Medicine (DM): In disciplines like Medical Gastroenterology, Neurology and Neonatolog.
Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch): In disciplines like Cardio-Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatric Surgery and Surgical Gastroenterology.
DU Cutoff 2016 for Undergraduate Courses – Click Here
All the candidate interested in applying must have passed final the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) examination and must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship.
The candidate must be fully registered with the Delhi Medical Council/State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
Also, the candidate must have passed the post-graduate in Doctor of Medicine (MD) examination.
- The question paper will consist of 125 objective types of questions (items)
- The test will carry a maximum of 500 marks
- Each question will carry 4 marks
- For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will deducted from total score
The applicants are required to pay Rs 2500 by check drawn on any nationalise bank.
However, the candidates applying by post need to pay Rs 50 extra.
All the candidates need to log on to the website, www.fmsc.ac.in
The candidates need to apply in the prescribed format only.
The filled in application along with relevant documents should reach, “the Office of the Joint Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.”
- The last date to get an application form is May 13, 2016.
- The issue of duplicate admission tickets for SET will be from June 9 to 10.
- The SET will be held on June 11 and 12.
- The results will be declared by 2nd week of June 2016.