It’s Official- France will reopen its Non Shenghen borders on 1st July!!
FRENCH BORDERS TO REOPEN GRADUALLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FROM JULY 1ST
News from Campus France:
- Starting on July 1st, international students will be allowed to enter the French territory, regardless of their country of origin.
- Support arrangements will be facilitated.
- Their visa and residence permit applications will be processed in priority.
Why Study in France:
- IELTS Waiver Possible
- Application fees Waiver possible
- Post Study Work Visa of 2 Years
- Internship Opportunities
- Scholarship Offered
- Subsidized Accommodation by French Government
France will gradually reopen its borders to countries outside the Schengen zone from July 1, the interior and foreign ministers said in a joint statement on Friday.
Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian and Interior Minister Christophe Castaner said in their statement that France’s reopening would be in harmony with the rest of the EU.
“This opening will be gradual and will vary according to the health situation in each of the third countries, and in accordance with the arrangements that will have been agreed at European level by then,” the ministers said.
Europe has been particularly hard hit by the pandemic, accounting for almost half of the world’s deaths.
Spain remains under restrictions as Madrid enforces a quarantine on all overseas travellers and France has promised reciprocal measures.
Source – France24