NEET PG 2019 Tentative Dates, Registration, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern Here
NEET PG 2019 Dates (Tentative): To get entrance into post-graduation courses in medical and dental fields, the one exam that every graduate doctor in India needs to crack is NEET PG 2019, called as National Entrance and Eligibility Test for Post Graduate courses. It is organized by NBE (National Board of Examinations) and a single national level medical eligibility cum entrance examination in India. This article covers all you need to know, about the NEET PG Admit Card, NEET PG Answer Key, NEET PG Result, NEET PG cut-off, and NEET PG counseling. Read the article below to get the details about NEET PG 2019 eligibility criteria, NEET PG application form, NEET PG important dates, NEET PG exam pattern etc.
The dates for the NEET PG 2019 has been provided in the following table. The dates assigned for the NEET PG 2019 are tentative in nature which may be rescheduled as per the discretion of NBE.
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Date Assigned|
|1.||Release date of Official Notification||September 2018|
|2.||Date for application form submission||September 2018 (probably last week)|
|3.||Last date for application form submission||November 2018|
|4.||Admit card release date||Last week of December 2018|
|5.||Commencement of the Exam||12th January 2019 (Tentative)|
|6.||Date for the announcement of Result||First Week of February 2019|
|7.||Admission Counselling||After result/rank card is released|
The online application forms will be available most probably from the month of September 2018 in the official website of NBE. The applicants have to apply for NEET PG 2019 on or before the last date. They have to enter all the genuine details as required in the application form. The applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and the instructions thoroughly before they start with application process.
NEET PG 2019 Application Fee
- For General/OBC- Rs. 3,750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 2,750/-
- The application fee can only be paid through online mode via debit/credit card/net banking.
If you are willing to appear in NEET PG then you have to be eligible as per the norms defined by the exam conducting authority. An ineligible candidate is not allowed to appear in NEET PG admission process.
- The applicants must be an Indian national.
- The applicants should have MBBS degree from a recognized national or international medical institution included in the Schedules of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The applicants should have completed 1 year internship. OR
- The applicants are likely to complete their internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- The applicants who belong to Telangana, J&K, Andhra Pradesh are not eligible to apply for NEET PG 2019 under 50% quota for All India basis.
Here are the important highlights about the NEET PG exam pattern. Candidates should read this section before they start preparing for the exam. It will help them to prepare for the exam in an effective way.
- The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- No negative marking will be done in this examination.
Topics No. of Questions Biochemistry 15 Physiology 15 Social And Preventive Medicine 25 Medicine Dermatology And Venereology 37 Pharmacology 20 Microbiology 20 Anatomy 15 Forensic Medicine 10 Pathology 25 Obstetrics and Gynaecology 25 Paediatrics 15 Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy 12 (6+6) Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia 46 Psychiatry 10 Ophthalmology 10 Total 300
NEET PG 2019 Examination Syllabus
The examination syllabus of NEET PG 2019 covers numerous topics such as Anatomy, Physiology, Ophthalmology & Many more. The syllabus will be mentioned by MCI (Medical Council of India) with prior approval of Govt. of India. For detailed description, you are advised to check the official website.
- The admit card will be available via online mode for one or two weeks from the examination date.
- Take the printout of the admit card through the website.
- Paste a photograph and also bring the valid photo ID proof (Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN card or Driving license) at the examination center.
- Without valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
The answer key for NEET PG 2019 will be released by the examination authority at the official website of NBE. The applicants can follow the answer key and get an estimate of their performance in NEET PG 2019. The answer key will be released probably after 2-3 weeks of the examination.
The examination result for NEET PG 2019 will be published online most probably in the month of January 2019. The result will be announced only for those applicants who will obtain the minimum qualifying marks as per their categories. Once the results are declared, the score cards will be published for the successful applicants.
The cut offs are the minimum qualifying marks that applicants have to score to get through the examination. It may vary from year to year. The cut off marks will be decided by the examination authority for NEET 2019. The cut offs depends on various factors such as No. of applicants, difficulty level of the examination etc.
The counseling will be carried out to provide admissions to eligible applicants under 50% All India quota. The counseling will be held online by DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services) & MCC (Medical Counseling Committee). The admissions to remaining 50% seats will be performed by state govt. or an authority selected by them.