Top 10 Graduate Degree Jobs That Can Pay More Than $100K
Popular Masters Degree in USA : A master’s program can be a great way to switch careers or build momentum in your current track. But it’s important to think hard about what you’ll get out of a graduate degree before you make the investment, because some master’s degrees are much more valuable than others.
Every year, Forbes turns to compensation site PayScale to reveal the best and worst master’s degrees for jobs. PayScale creates a sophisticated ranking that uses seven factors: early career pay (median pay for workers with zero to five years’ experience), mid-career pay (pay among workers with 10 or more years’ experience), pay growth, job satisfaction, job stress, job meaning and job-market projections from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. PayScale weighs those factors equally to create an overall rating for each degree.
Drawing information from 145,536 salary profiles, PayScale created two lists that capture the 45 best and worst degrees. To see the top 10 master’s degrees, view the gallery below.
Forbes magazine,” according to salary and employment conditions, job lists the most competitive degree.
“Forbes Magazine” to find 30 kinds of master’s degree the average salary level, age of the selected models are 43 years old, has 15 years experience working people. At the same time, “Forbes magazine” also refer to U.S. Bureau of Labor data, forecast the next decade the number of positions in these hot jobs will rapidly increase and the number of existing jobs will empty out. Taken into consideration the above two cases, the prospects for physician assistants are the best, it will be an increase of 2.9 million jobs, and growth in the next 10 years, 39%.
Ten Most Popular Master’s Degree in USA
- Master’s degree in Computer Science $ 111,000 – database administrators, software designers, information technology consultant
- Master’s degree in physics $ 110,000 – physicist, medical physicist, senior systems engineer
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) $ 109,000 business development manager, management consultant, senior financial analyst
- Master’s degree in economics, $ 108,000 – economists, financial analysts, business analysts
- Master’s degree in physician assistant $ 98,900 – nurse anesthetists, clinical nurse specialist, nursing director
- Master’s degree in Engineering $ 98,700 – project engineer, senior civil engineer, civil structural engineer
- Master’s degree in Information Technology $ 97,200 – Information Technology project manager, information technology specialists, software developers
- Mathematics degree $ 96,900 – actuaries, statisticians, high school teacher
- Master’s degree in geology $ 90,100 – environmental managers, hydrogeologists, geologists, petroleum
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management $ 81,900 – Human resources consultant, human resource managers, recruitment
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process.