University of Delhi has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates to apply for various bachelor degree programmes. All the candidates are requested to apply through prescribed format latest by May 31.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) honors in Business Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Physical Education (PE), Health Education (HE) and Sports
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech):
All the candidates should be Class 12 pass with Mathematics as one of the subjects. All the candidates who are waiting for their board results to be declared are also eligible to apply.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) (PE, HE & Sports):
All the candidates interested in applying must be class 12 pass from the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or an examination recognized as equivalent there to with at least 45 percent in the aggregate.
For more details on eligibility criteria, candidates are requested to check the official website of the university.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of entrance examination followed by group discussion and personal interview.
All the candidates from the General/OBC category need to pay Rs 500 for each course. The SC/ST candidate needs to pay Rs 250 as application fee.
How to apply:
- All the applicants need to apply online on the website, www.admission.du.ac.in
- Before starting the application process, all the candidates need to have a valid email id and password
- Click on ‘Register’
- Enter all the details in prescribed format only
- Click on to ‘Submit’ button
- All the applicants are advised to take print-out of the application submitted online
- The last date to apply for all programmes is May 31
- The entrance examination will be conducted from June 19 to 23
- The results of the entrance exam will be announced on or before July 4