Delhi University 4th Cut off List 2016
Delhi University 4th cut-off list out, Seats in Popular Courses Still Available
Latest Update (15/07/2016) The Delhi University today released the fourth cut-off list in which seats in seats in some popular courses at several prominent colleges are still available.
The admission for the fourth cutoff list will be from July 15 to 18. This year, the university will only bring out five cutoffs after which admission will be held at college level depending on the number of vacant seats in courses. The university will issue the final list for colleges on July 20.
The cut-off marks in all courses on available seats registered a decline of about 0.25 to 4 per cent marks.
Respected Source – TOI
Full List of DU Fourth Cut off 2016 For Arts/Commerce/Science Click Below –
Important Dates of Delhi University Admission 2016.
- Online Process Begins – June 1
- Last day of online applications – June 19
- DU First Cutoff Announced – June 30 – Announced
- DU Second Cutoff Announced – July 5 – Announced
- DU Third Cutoff Announced – July 10 – Announced
- DU Fourth Cutoff Announced – July 15 – Announced
- DU Fifth Cutoff Announced – July 20 – Coming Soon
Last Update (14/07/2016) Delhi University colleges are finding it difficult to fill seats in economics this year. Consequently , a fourth cutoff list in the subject will be declared at several colleges, including Kirori Mal, Hindu, Miranda House and Sri Venkateswara.
University of Delhi will be announcing DU Fourth Cutoff on 14 July 2016 for admissions to a number of undergraduate programmes in three faculties namely Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Commerce and Faculty of Science for different categories including General, OBC, SC, ST and PwD.
The DU Fourth Cutoff 2016 will be announced in online mode by Delhi University associated colleges in consultation with the DU 2016 admission committee. Moreover, admissions to various undergraduate programmes in the Central University will be offered after the announcement of the Fourth Cutoff of DU 2016 between July 15 and July 18, 2016.
More Than Half Seats Gone; Max Vacancies Under Quota
Most colleges have already filled more than half their seats and the largest number of vacancies now exist in the reserved categories. Hindu and Shri Ram College of Commerce, for instance, are close to completing the process and, barring further withdrawals, are likely to close admissions in several subjects. A fourth list of cutoffs is likely in subjects like economics and mathematics and will be released on the night of July 14. s “We have filled 719 of our sanctioned seats.
Adding the admissions to supernumerasry seats, such as sports quota, the total is 730,“ said Anita Vishen, admissions convenor at Hindu college. There have been a total of 114 withdrawals at Kirori Mal College, while at Indra prastha College for Women it is 150. Officials at both col leges said that there are va cancies in the reserved categories.
“Out of the 148 seats reserved for Scheduled Castes, 66 have been claimed. Of the 74 seats for Scheduled Tribes, 53 are full and of the 255 OBC seats, 180 have been admitted,“ said Purnima Roy , vice-principal, Miranda House. Of the 986 seats, 779 have been filled.The situation is the same at SRCC which has filled all ge neral category seats.
Delhi University colleges are likely to decrease their cutoffs by 0.25-2 percentage points in the fourth list that will be announced on Thursday.
Total Seats Filled vs the Total Number of Seats in Colleges:
- Shri Ram College of Commerce: 704 filled out of 764
- Kirori Mal College: 829 filled out of 1385 closed for history and physical sciences
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women: 360 filled out of 730
- Sri Venkateswara College: 898 filled out of 1089 closed for Political Science, Life Science, Botany, Zoology
- Hindu College: 719 filled out of 752 closed for Political Science, Sociology, BA programme and Zoology
- Daulat Ram College: 1098 filled out of 1177 closed for bio-chemistry, zoology, BA programme
- Kamala Nehru College: 501 filled out of 869
- Miranda House: 779 out of 986 seats.
- Ramjas College: 801 out of 1334 seats.
- Hansraj College: 931 filled out of 1165
- Gargi College: 1064 filled out of 1200
- Indraprastha College: 700 filled out of 1013
- Sri Aurobindo College: 901 filled out of 960
DU Previous Year Fourth Cutoff List Here