Delhi University Third Cut off List 2016
DU Third Cut off 2016 has brought no relief for the students that aspire to study in DU Colleges. DU have
released the Third cutoff list for admissions to the Undergraduate Programmes in different courses Released on July 10 (Evening).
Candidates who meet the declared DU 3rd cutoff List, will have to get their documents verified and receive consent of admission by the university after paying the prescribed admission fee between between July 11 and July 13, 2016.
Third List Out: BCom (H) Seats Still Vacant At 34 Colleges; Economics Score Drops
There are vacant BCom (H) seats at 34 colleges and in BCom, at over 20. Also, only eight colleges have closed admissions in economics.General category seats in these subjects are available even in sought-after colleges such as SRCC, Hindu and Hansraj.Colleges appear to have had more luck filling seats in subjects such as political science this year.
Delhi University issued the third list of cutoff scores on 10th July evening and the admissions will start from 11th July.
Respected Source – TOI
Full List of DU Third Cut off 2016 For Arts/Commerce/Science Click Below –
Important Dates of Delhi University Admission 2016.
- Online Process Begins – June 1
- Last day of online applications – June 19
- DU First Cutoff Announced – June 29 – Announced
- DU Second Cutoff Announced – July 5 – Announced
- DU Third Cutoff Announced – July 10 – Announced
- DU Fourth Cutoff Announced – July 15 – Coming Soon
- DU Fifth Cutoff Announced – July 20 – Coming Soon
46 Colleges Still Have Commerce Seats Left
One of the popular courses, BCom (H), is offered in 54 of Delhi University colleges and admission is still on in 46 of those. In fact, Shri Ram College of Commerce too is a major preference for both BCom (H) and BA(H) economics, with a drop of 0.5% percentage point for general category candidates.
The cutoffs for other categories like SC/ST, OBC have also dropped in these courses.There are many colleges where cutoffs for BCom (H) and BCom programme, which are open in 35 of the 43 colleges, range between 90% to 97% in best-four aggregate.
Maximum Seats Vacated In BCom(H) As Second List Triggers Shift In Colleges
The DU second cutoff list has set off musical chairs at Delhi University. Colleges in both north and south campuses saw a large number of admissions based on the second list. But there were good number of withdrawals too, at many colleges.
Also, DU colleges would remain open for admissions on July 6 as Eid is on Thursday. The sports admission schedule too has been changed due to the holiday and candidates have to check DU website for details.
Total Seats Filled vs the Total Number of Seats in Colleges:
- Shri Ram College of Commerce: 634 filled out of 674
- Kirori Mal College: 650 filled out of 1385 closed for history and physical sciences
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women: 268 filled out of 730
- Sri Venkateswara College: 430 filled out of 1089 closed for Political Science, Life Science, Botany, Zoology
- Hindu College: 700 filled out of 800 closed for Political Science, Sociology, BA programme and Zoology
- Daulat Ram College: 1013 filled out of 1177 closed for bio-chemistry, zoology, BA programme
- Kamala Nehru College: 475 filled out of 869
- Miranda House: 308 out of 1001 seats.
- Ramjas College: 600 out of 1334 seats.
- Hansraj College: 700 filled out of 1165
- Gargi College: 900 filled out of 1200
- Indraprastha College: 550 filled out of 1013
- Sri Aurobindo College: 850 filled out of 960
No Third cut-off list in many Delhi University colleges
These colleges will close admissions in respective subjects and will not release their second cut-off list. However, there are chances the admissions for the same subjects might be re-opened after the colleges decide their schedule for evening shifts.
- Ramanujan College – B.Com(H) And B.Com
- Aurobindo College (Morning) – B.Sc. Life Sciences, Political Science (Hons) And B.Com
- Sri Venkateswara And Maitreyi – Political Science
- Lady Sri Ram College For Women (LSR) – Sociology
- Kirori Mal College – History, Sanskrit And B.A (Physical Sciences)
- Hindu College – Political Science, B.A., Sociology, Botany And Zoology
- Indraprastha College For Women – Philosophy And History
DU Third Cutoff 2016 will be determined by individual colleges of DU 2016 in consultation with the Delhi University 2016 admission committee for each offered programmes for every categories including General, OBC, SC, ST and PwD. The list below will provide you an overview of the Third Cutoff of DU, once the same has been announced by the affiliated colleges for DU 2016 Admissions.
Candidates can find the Popular Courses Previous Year DU Third Cutoff list of different Colleges of The University from the table below.